- Next story New York’s Merits Brief In NY Healthcare Workers’ Case.
- Previous story Statement On Behalf Of Project Veritas Whistleblower Jodi O’Malley.
- People v. Donald J. Trump: A Calculated Bet To Put Donald Trump Away
- Much Ado About A Balloon: The Lesson No One Will Learn From China’s Spy Balloon
- A Storyline From The Attitude Era? Stephanie McMahon Levesque’s Resignation As WWE CO-CEO Smells.
- Is It Time To Rethink Felonies? Michigan Supreme Court Justice Functionally Forces Resignation Of Law Clerk.
- Stop The Soap Opera & Begin A New Tradition: Why The House’s Inability To Select A Speaker Is An Opportunity For Radical Reform.
Thank you Mr. Atkinson! Continue to fight for these workers. They worked during the entire pandemic somethimes without PPE without fail and they should have the option to express their religious freedom and test weekly to keep themselves and the public safe and support their families. Besides fully vaccinated people are getting COVID and can be asymtomatic spreaders (something just as dangerous) just look at Brett Cavanaugh who only through testing was diagnosed with COVID, so weekly testing should be an option.
Continue to fight for these workers and secure their freedoms!
call attny bob unger 516 967 6009